Life,Love,Arts,Religion,Health,Wealth,Politics,Profession,Friends,Family,News...everything worth talking...Welcome on board
Thursday, 26 December 2013
Z's Birthday
Its my sweetheart's birthday. I have known Z for about a decade now and friends for the half of it and i really dont have words to describe who Z is. You know how you cannot just find a fault with someone not because she doesnt have any but her overall personality is just fine.
She is mature. Thats the bit i love the most. She handles issues with a calm mind. I have never held back anything from Z cos of how she may react cos i know, hey, she will handle it just fine.
She is peaceful. Thats probably an extension of her bieng matured. I am sure her hubby is more than lucky to call her wifey. She nor get wahala at all.
Z is Godfearing too. You know how you always want to sorround yourself with people who are God fearing and put God first in their dealings, want to know and do more about their relationship with God, thats, Z.
Hardworker Z. This babe can work for Africa. I remember back then in school even when we were all eating out, she cooks, studies, and even does business.When there is work to do, she wont shy away. She will work and work excellently well.
How about her gorgeous smile? She s got a smile that needs to be flashed at you when you are worried or down. Its heartwarming
I can spend the entire day describing my beautiful oremi...i just want her to know, i love her much more than i say it. God bless you my love and grant you a blissful day. Wa last jere oremi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment